Important information for customers when booking with Bravo Tur
In accordance with Law No. 144/2015 of 8 September we inform our customers, that they may use the following alternatives for consumer disputes: Provedor do Cliente das Agêcias de Viagens e Turismo at www.provedorapavt.com, Commissão Arbitral do Turismo de Portugal at www.turismodeportugal.pt or any of the entities duly supplied in the list provided by the Direcção Geral do Consumidor at www.consumidor.pt.
Terms and Conditions
- The following terms and conditions apply to all bookings made between Bravo Tur – Agencia de Viagens do Algarve, Lda (“bravotur.com”) (and/or their agents) and the person responsible for the reservation on behalf of all the members in the group
- The booking form is to be completed in full and any alterations after the form has been sent must be sent in writing immediately to Bravo Tur. This is only approved after receiving a confirmation by return in writing from Bravo Tur. The number of persons on the contract is absolute.
- Bravo Tur, their agents, or their representatives will not be responsible or liable for any damage or injuries however caused.
- Should a client have to cancel the booking, for whatever reason, notification in writing is to be given to Bravo Tur and the following charges will apply:
- Days before DepartureCancellation Amount
- a) Up to 24hrs prior: no charge
- b) Less than 24hrs prior: 25%
- At Bravo Tur, we pride ourselves on providing our services as requested by the client. However, should these for any reason not be available due to circumstances beyond our control, we will inform the clients of any proposed changes as soon as possible. Furthermore, Bravo Tur agrees to provide an equal standard or superior to the original service booked in the unlikely event we are unable to do so. Or if the alternative service is not to the client’s satisfaction, Bravo Tur will refund all monies received in respect of the booking only and will not be under any further liability.
- The client agrees to take care to confirm all the details supplied are correct. It is also the clients responsibility to confirm that all the details are correct on the voucher supplied. With special attention to arrival flight detail & departure collection time.
- Delays. On arrival it is the guests responsibility to advise Bravo Tur of any delays. However Bravo Tur will do their best to ensure that all arrival flights are tracked and staff aware of any delays. On departure Bravo Tur will only wait a maximum of 15 minutes after the pick up time confirmed on the voucher. Should the client fail to make contact with the driver or office with this period of time the booking is automatically cancelled, and there is no refund.
- In the unlikely event of any complaints arising whilst in Portugal, you must inform Bravo Tur in writing immediately. Complaints will only be considered if we are duly advised. Any complaints made by clients once returned to their country of origin that were not notified in resort will not be considered.
- Bravo Tur – Agencia de Viagens do Algarve, Lda is a Portuguese registered company as follows: Contribuinte Nº 503 631 264 – Sociedade por Quotas Matriculada na C.R.C de Albufeira Sob o Nº 2044/001109 – Capital Social 100,000.00 Euros. Therefore any legal action taken against Bravo Tur, Lda has to be made in Portuguese courts under Portuguese law.